Friday, December 16, 2011

Driving Directions with timed estimates.?

Im looking for something like map quest or google maps that gives detailed driving directions. I would like an estimated time of arrival, or time intervals within the directions to see if I'm ahead of schedule of not. Maybe times when entering states. This is for a trip from Philadelphia to Florida. I can do this myself, but I'm sure there is one online already.|||Hi Shane, A perfect solution to your problem can be found at State Maps Online. You can find the estimated total miles and total time of travel depending on the method used for transportation. For your trip I started at: PA and ended at: FL with a total of 1136 miles driven in about 19 hours 20 minutes. Keep in mind the total time of travel will vary depending on the amount of optional stops along the way. Avoid major driving construction areas with the travel "traffic update" alert overlay feature. Happy and safe travels.|||driving alone with all the gas %26amp; pit stops - 24 to 27 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment