Saturday, December 24, 2011

Need directions to a school interview.?

So I got this brochure to a prestigious school somewhere in England, but I have no idea how I can get there. It's probably gonna be a flight from Dallas to Kennedy Airport New York, then from there to London Heathrow International. Now here is where the tricky part comes. Google maps and Mapquest has failed to yield any results for me. I need to know how to get there by this coming month cuz the new semester is coming up. I need driving or walking directions from the airport to Hogwarts School of Wizardry.|||No, you take the train, Kings Cross Station, London, Platform 9 3/4. Duh!





And by the way, if you Google a map of London, then put Hogwarts into the Get Directions box, it will tell you that train station!

No comments:

Post a Comment