Saturday, December 24, 2011

When driving from Orlando to Miami, what is the best scenic route?

I am planning a trip to Miami, which I don't do very often, So my thinking is that it already takes 4 hours to get there, why not make to drive pleasant and see the ocean for at least some part of the drive. Googlemaps has two options when you google directions, Turnpike all the way down, or you can hop on I-95 eventually, which takes you closer to the shore... but it's not that close... my question is: Can you see the ocean from I-95 as your approaching miami, or are there any other cool scenic routes that you know of? THANKS! :)|||Take A-1-A from Cocoa all the way down. It's one of the most scenic routes on the east coast, especially above Ft. Lauderdale. Yes, it's slow; %26amp; even slower when you pull off to see the ocean or walk on a beach.|||No. There is really no alternative unless you want to travel A1A which is constant stoplights.



Addtional info:441 or 27????? Now THERE'S some scenery! (tongue set firmly in cheek)|||you can come up 27 or 441 from the miami area|||I use, Alligator Alley, or, 41. Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment