Monday, December 19, 2011

Driving directions from NY to london?

go to google, go to maps, go to get directions


type in from New York to London and read number 23


lol|||LOL!!! OMIGOSH I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT...!!! OMIGOSH I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 10 STARS!!! ;) But i can only give you one... *Gasps* ROFL!!!





Okay... Go to google, type in failure, and press "I'm feeling lucky"... xD ...and i'm sorry if you hate me after you do this... :(|||;) Thanks...





Hey, you know... ____ # of miles shouldn't be too hard... Remember, my name's FAswimmerST!! ;) (aka fast swimmer but eh...)

Report Abuse


|||haha i just posted the same thing w/ directions to paris|||yea, thats pretty funny!|||haha lol


swim across the atlantic


that's funny|||Been there. Done that. LOL!!!|||3rd time I've seen this posted today...*yawn*|||Yeah but you can't get directions from San Francisco to Honolulu! %26gt;:||||Get in boat and head East.|||London as in London England





Sorry Hun you can't drive a car overseas.





lol





-Good Luck


鈾?/div>


  • 5 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||ok that is just funny... boy would'nt you be tired after the first 1000 miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment