Saturday, December 24, 2011

Directions to Mulholland Dr?

Can someone provide me with a Detailed directions to a drive thru spot to view the city off the 405 freeway? I will give you best answer once I verify ur directions on google|||I don't get it. If you're going to "confirm" the answer on Google Maps, why not just follow the Google Maps instructions. What is the point of asking for directions?|||To get accurate driving directions, visit http://www.mapquest.com/ You will need to enter the From and To addresses for accuracy.|||Jag, I understand your problem. There is no Mulholland exit off the 405, it is just a bridge over the 405. You need to get of at exit 61 (Skirball Dr) and scoot along the east side of the 405 until it hits Mulholland Dr.


Once you get there and head east there will be scenic overlook parking spots, mostly for the Valley and Century City area views....on the other end near Laurel Canyon Dr. would be city views, but the views are mostly blocked by trees and houses.....Good Hunting !!!!!|||the guy above me made sense.. Why would i even bother to answer your question if you are going to go to verify google to give the Best answer. sorry to tell you. this is not a test and i ain't the local guinea pig|||you can get to Mulholland from Hollywood off of 101. I believee N. Highland near Cahuenga, not far from the hollywood Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment