Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you think they sell maps of Toronto in many gas stations?

Some gas stations have huge racks of maps. I'm going from Michigan to Toronto and I'm driving there. I already have the directions on how to get there off Google Maps, but once I'm in Toronto, I wont know how to get anywhere. Do you think they will have maps of Toronto in a gas station in Toronto then?|||Most gas stations have them, but Toronto is huge and very confusing if you don't have some idea where to go. My suggestion is buying a GPS before you get there. The greater Toronto area starts in Missisauga in the west and goes to Oshawa in the east, a distance of 45 miles, on the 401 highway at 68 mph speeds. Good luck, and if you get lost ask a taxi driver or tow truck driver for the best help and directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment