Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I delete saved searches in Google Maps?

A few times when logged into my Google account, I would go to Google Maps and search addresses to obtain driving directions. Primarily, garage sales in my city.





Now, whenever I do a new search with directions, Google retains the previous searches. How do I delete these?





I already have my settings to not store web searches and supposedly map searches... but I cannot locate a place to purge these.





Where do I clear them out?





By the way, this is not a 'clear your cookies' question since I am logged into my Google account.





Thanks in advance!|||Click on the maps link to go to Google Maps. Right next to the search box you should see a little down arrow. (It is between the search box and the button". Clicking this will show your saved locations. It also have a checkbox to enable auto saving and you can uncheck that if you don't want to save locations automatically in the future.





Just above that is a link that reads "edit locations". Clicking that link will take you to a page where it shows all your saved locations. Check the box next to each location you want to delete and when ready click the delete button.





This will remove your locations from the saved list.





Enjoy! :)|||Excellent it works! Thank you greatly!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment