Monday, December 19, 2011

Can you tell me the best driving route from Detroit to Florida?

Please keep in mind that I'm pulling a trailer with my honda accord V6. I've been told that if I take I75 it takes you up and down the mountains whereas if you take the recommended Google directions, it will be an easier ride as you will travel through the mountains.|||I'm not sure what your talking about. i check ed the google directions and they too said take I-75. I-75 can be a little hilly and there are a few BIG hills but it's not that bad. I would think that pullling a trailer you would want to save on gas and this is most likely the shortest route. Well good luck!|||I would take 75. Yes you go through the mountains but it actually isnt that bad. I think it is the best route. I drive there every year from michigan.The other route is going to take you longer and it isnt any better than 75. The worst part is actually going to be in atlanta with all the traffic. other than that its a breeze.|||I agree with the other answer that I-75 is probably the best route. If you want to avoid the Kentucky and Tennessee sections, which are through the mountains. It's about 50 miles longer. The hills are less.





Detroit I-75 south to Cincinnati


I-71 south to Louisville


I-65 south to Nashville


I-24 south to Chattanooga


I-75 south to Atlanta





To completly miss the mountains: take I-65 from Louisville to Birmingham and then I-20 east to Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment