Saturday, December 24, 2011

Good websites for directions?

what is a good site to get driving directions.very accurate, very clear directions..because I am a new driver and I don't know my way around places other than my home town.


I know about google maps and map quest but are there any other good ones..or if you feel one of those two are really good then tell me that too..|||I would say map quest it quite good, google as well tho. Umm if you happen 2 have an iphone they also have a pretty good mapping system and you can take it with you.|||google is the best..............|||map quest|||the best thing you can do is get a GPS like a magellan or garman. They are pretty inexpensive now adays. If you take a wrong turn it will re-route you.|||google, google earth, mapquest, yellow pages are all good ones|||google is the best%26lt; stick to that. especiallyif u have the mobile vesion, it locates u and shows u where u are right on the map|||I really like mapquest.com. Google Earth is a good application you can download for free on your computer that let's you look at landmarks and roads from the satellite imaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment