Monday, December 19, 2011

Need Help with Google Maps?

Hi,





I'm currently developing a website. I have embedded a Google Maps on one of my web page and it works just fine. Every time I typed in place in the Get Direction Feature, it opens up to a new page (Google Map main page).





My question is: is it possible if I use the Get Direction feature without having to open a new page (Google Maps)? and the Get Direction feature just stays in my own web page?





Or when I click on 鈥榞et directions鈥? it opened a window (similar to a popup window) so it doesn鈥檛 open a new browser.





My 2nd question: is there a way to use the Google Maps Get Direction feature and have the page that opens go directly to the printable driving directions with or without the map? or is that something Google would frown on?





like this link shows





http://maps.google.com/maps?f=.....%26amp;pw=2|||gta 5

No comments:

Post a Comment