Friday, December 16, 2011

Driving directions to Dayton, OH from Charlottesville, VA?

I'm going to Dayton, Ohio from Charlottesville, VA and mapquest and google are giving two different directions. Which way would get me to Dayton faster if I'm planning on travel during the middle of the day?


A) take I64 directly to US35 the whole way (which looks like it's mostly Interstate, but goes through a lot of cities)


B) take I64 to US52 to US 23 to US 35 (are there stoplights this way?)


Please help and let me know your reasoning.|||If you are a triple A member, call them and they will give you directions for free that take into account the amount of construction and delays possible. I called them for my travel from Dayton to Madison, Wisconsin and they gave me a route that was just as quick without going through busy Chicago and I didn't hit any construction delays.





If you aren't a triple A member, your best bet would be I64 to 35. Cities usually aren't so bad during the day, and in some cases, the main interstate actually takes you around them.|||I would go with google maps cause they are far better and I find that mapquest gives you the longest route . I would take the google definately . good luck and happy traveling .|||I would go with the mapquest directions, they are always correct when I use them.|||Here is a map and directions


http://maps.google.com/maps|||For live direction you can go and have a look at google earth.com and anyhow if you want something other than this I call me there and I will drive you safely where ever you want you can write to me at akheel_one at yahoo|||Well, Microsoft Streets %26amp; Trips says I64 to 35. I'm not familiar with 64, but 35 is a good 4-lane all the way from Charleston to Dayton. Pretty quick and bypasses around most of the towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment