Friday, December 16, 2011

I want to get driving directions from Tel-Aviv, Israel, to London, United Kingdom?

It is completely possible to do, either through North Africa or through Syria, Turkey and then Eastern Europe. Israel maintains open boarder crossings with Syria, and I hold two passports (so one can be stamped and the other used when I have to enter a country without showing that I was in Israel). My car has Swiss number plates and was shipped to Israel. It has always been a dream of mine to drive with my girlfriend (who loves convertibles almost as much as I do) from our new home in Israel to our families in London.





When I look for directions on Google Maps, it doesnt give directions from Israel to other countries, and when I use Bing Maps it doesn't allow entrance into Turkey or Morocco, two vital countries. What other interactive map services are there that will give directions for this sort of drive?|||It's actually easier than you think.





Drive to Haifa and get the ferry via Cyprus to Greece. There is a ferry service from Greece to Italy. From there the driving is simple. Obviously you will have to obtain a Schengen visa for the stretch from Greece to France and ensure you have insurance cover for the entire trip. Check if you need a visa to transit Cyprus, I think you don't but I'm not sure. and check if you need a visa to enter the UK.. .





No need to go through North Africa, Syria or Turkey|||Sorry, this was the best i could find for you at this moment. I'll try to get a better answer for you. Good luck!





http://www.seat61.com/Israel.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment