Friday, December 16, 2011

Driving Directions from Sanford Airport to Disney?

Google maps takes me from the SFB airport to Hwy 417 South to Hwy 408 then connecting to I-4 near Dowtown then South to Disney.


Is this a better (faster) route than just hopping on I-4 near SFB from Hwy 417 North?|||Take the toll road and it is faster. Take the I-4 route and it will be cheaper|||It's six of one and half a dozen of the other...417 south is pretty expensive as far as tolls go...as long as it's not near rush hour you may want to do 417 north to I-4 as you suggest...





p.s. if you want to skip all the traffic (408/I-4 can be pretty busy too) just take 417 south all the way to Disney...it dumps out on I-4 right in front of disney...tolls add up and it is slightly longer (just by minutes)|||417 to 408 is faster but there are lots of tolls. If you want to avoid tolls just hop on I-4 and go west (Tampa) till you hit Disney.





http://www.oocea.com/Corporate/travel/To鈥?/a>





1out|||out of sanford turn left on lake mary blvd about 15 mins drive pick up


i-4 west


easy

No comments:

Post a Comment