Monday, December 19, 2011

What dumb question have you asked recently?

I tried asking for driving directions from Honolulu to Los Angeles recently through Google Maps out of curiousity, indeed it answered me a sane information although humourusly illogical.





1. Head southwest on Likelike St toward S King St 449 ft.





15. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean 2766 miles.





I still had a kick thinking about it.. I almost fell from my seat laughing. What was yours?|||it wasn't me it was my friend, but we were chatting on our cells for about an hour and then she asked me if I could call her cell because she couldnt find it.|||i asked where my phone was.....it twas in my pocket......lol love it! i looked for it all day... :p|||it says it will take 15 days..I LOVE IT!! hahahah





AND from tokyo to la it would be 6,243 miles of kyaking hahahaahahaha that trip would take 35 days LOL!|||Well I challenged my Super Boss on something and quoting an example of being able to say yes or no, I asked him," Have you stopped being lazy? Its a close ended question, so the answer is a 'yes or a 'no'."





Lets just say I didnt get fired........ yet....|||On Y!A, I asked "Slang or no Slang?" for no reason! LOL! :-D|||what is english?

No comments:

Post a Comment