Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there a way to view a recently searched address in Google Maps?

A few days ago I had used Google Maps to find driving directions from point A) my house to point B) another address. I need to be able to view that address again because I am a dumbbutt and forgot to write it down.





Is there a way to view an address you recently searched for in Google Maps? My internet browsing history on my computer has not been cleared since then. Thanks.|||What kind of internet browser do you have? If you have the new one, with the tabs and stuff, go to the favorites, and then history. Look for google maps under the recent days. If you have the old version of internet explorer, just press Ctrl + H and do the same thing, look for the google maps website under all of the recent days. Click on them and you will see all of the adresses you have typed in.





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment