Friday, December 16, 2011

Maps with walking directions in New Zealand?

Some time ago I randomly came across a website that gave walking directions from point a to point b (I'm living in New Zealand by the way ). It was not Google Maps or Yahoo Maps as best I can remember. The site showed the quickest route by foot and I think it even gave estimated time to get there though I'm not certain of that. Can some one please help me find that link again. I have spent hours trying myself and only get maps with driving directions.|||hi there,not quite sure if this is what your after,you have to enter details of your walk etc.


its definetly for walking and not driving.





http://www.truenz.co.nz/walking/





good luck anyway..





ps,they say you can email them for more information!!|||thank you.....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment