Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anyone knows of a GPS that would allow me to enter lat/lon and then take me to that location?

I have a job that requires me to be on the road at all times. However, the places I have to go to don't have driving directions, only lat/lon coordinates. The roads here are not properly labeled at all and once I get up into the mountains, the cell phone signal is too weak for my cell phone GPS.





I need a GPS I can put in my car which allows me to enter lat/lon coordinates and then help me get to that point. Google earth/maps driving directions or any other similar will not work due to the poor labeling of roads, I simply don't know in which road I'm on.





On top of a GPS that would let me enter lat/lon, it would be helpful if I could save those points and name them. So that if I ever have to go to that point again, I can just search it on the GPS by station name. It would need a memory of at least 100 locations that can be saved.





Please help!





Thank You|||I know that my Garmin 205 will aloow me to route from the lon/lat. Since the 205 is the bottom of the line, I would think that the higher ones would have more memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment