Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I verify Driving directions I got on a site like google maps or mapquest?

Hello,





I do not own a GPS or cell phone with maps so I have to go off internet directions for now. I want to go to the Playdium in MIssisauga Ontario (from Niagara Falls, NY), I am unfamiliar with canadian highways. I would like to make sure these directions are correct before setting out, because sometimes sites like mapquest tend to not be specific enough or they lead you in a wrong direction sometimes, how do I do this, thanks!|||Best to check 2 or 3 sites. i have found this one to be best.|||pull out a real map from AAA or CAA, compare and start driving|||None of the websites can be 100% accurate, so you're gonna have to use ur intellect also when your going to places like these. If I were you, I would go to best buy or circuit city, and get a gps, these days they only cost 125 or 150, and they have all features...i bought one for 150, thats why I know. so, after that, if you dont feel like keeping it, you can go return it, after you come back...|||If you double check it with another site to verify it, or go into AAA. They usually give out maps for free.|||To verify, ask the location where you are going and be prpared for detours.|||Here's a link to the exact map of the Playdium. While I agree with others that MapQuest can be inaccurate at times, having a printout of the immediate area is better than having nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment