Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is there a site where I can customize the driving directions?

Whenever I get driving directions from site such as MapQuest and Google Maps, I sometimes get directions that go on the highway and I feel no need for that for the particular trip I am taking. Is there any place where I can change the directions they give me to make more of what I feel like is an appropriate route?|||Just printing out a map from MapQuest and highlighting your own custom route would be an idea.|||it's called a road atlas|||A.A.A.


automobile club will let you map your own route with trip ticket and tell you what is the best or shortest or quickest way and you can choose what best suits jyour needs. if you are not a member, it is well worth the 35 bucks to join.





I know that it is a great value because I just joined and drove 5000 around the usa with their trip planner

No comments:

Post a Comment